Love is in the air at Shangri-La The Fort, Manila’s ShangriLove, where discerning guests can enjoy an unforgettable Valentine’s Day. With its prime location in the heart of Bonifacio Global City, the hotel offers a perfect backdrop for sweet & cosy staycations, a gastronomic love journey and rejuvenating activities.
A ShangriLove Staycation
There is no greater gift than the gift of quality time, and Shangri-La The Fort, Manila is the ultimate destination for couples,families, or even individuals yearning to escape the hustle and bustle of everyday life. With the ShangriLove Staycation package, guests can revel in the lavish comforts of their well-appointedroom, complemented by breathtaking cityscapes, sumptuous breakfast for two in High Street Café, and access to the largest indoor lifestyle and leisure club in the Metro, Kerry Sports Manila.
A Gastronomic Love Journey
Elevating the dining experience to extraordinary heights, the culinary team of Shangri-La The Fort, Manila offers an array of delectable options to tantalise your taste buds.
- Love is Baked In: Celebrate Valentine’s Day with heart-warming and conscious treats for you and your loved ones from the Bake House. Starting February 2, these are made available at the hotel’s special lobby counter and online at Shangri-La Boutique.
- A Love-filled Feast at High Street Café: Savour an international buffet of epicurean delights, including fresh seafood, succulent roasts, and decadent desserts. Available for lunch at Php1,950 net and Php3,800 net per person for dinner.
- Enjoy the Sweetheart’s Teatime at High Street Lounge. The special Valentine’s Day afternoon tea set includes sweet and savoury bites, coffee or tea, cocktail or mocktail and a special gift set from L’Oréal. Available starting from February 2 until February 14 for only Php2,500 net.
- Enjoy Raging Bull Chophouse & Bar’s special Wine, Dine, Valentine dinner offer, available on February 14 for Php4,950 net per person, with a 150g Josper-Grilled Black Onyx Tenderloin as the highlight of the evening. For lunch, patrons can savour Love at First Bite for only Php4,500 netper person.
- Go all the way to the 8th for Chef Carlo Huerta’s From Peru with Love special Valentine’s Day menu as you enjoy the sumptuous 4-course meal featuring Sinfonia del Mar Tiradito, sliced yellowfin tuna, red grouper and Norwegian salmon, and the Mar y Tierra en Crema de Ají Amarillo, grilled Australian beef tenderloin and roasted river prawn, on February 14 for Php3,500 net per person. Enjoy an elevated Valentine’s date at the cabanas with a 6-course set meal for Php11,000 net for 2 persons.
A Rejuvenating Self-love
To further enhance your Valentine’s Day experience, the Spa at Kerry Sports Manila is upgrading your spa experience with an extra 30 minutes of relaxation when you book a 1-hour massage treatment from February 12 to February 16, 11am to 5pm. With eight, well-appointed private treatment rooms, including two-couple’s rooms, guests may choose from selection of signature and traditional massage treatments including:
- Classic Philippine Hilot Massage: a traditional therapeutic Filipino massage that uses warm coconut and ginger oil. Treatment aids in healing the body and boosts the immune system.
- Aroma Wellness Massage: a treatment that aids in rest and relaxation with the help of aromatic oil blends such as bergamot, ginger, and basil.
- Deep Muscle Massage: a customised massage treatment attending to areas that require muscle relief. Treatment may require stretching.