McDo PH released a video assuring the public of its continued commitment to ensuring the safety and protection of its customers, partners, and employees.
In the video, the company’s President and CEO Kenneth S. Yang enumerates the steps that the company is taking, compliant with the protocols of the Department of Health and World Health Organization, to help fight the risk of COVID-19:
- Availability of hand sanitizers in restaurants
- Increased frequency of cleaning and sanitation of kitchen and customer areas such as dining tables, Play Places, and self-ordering kiosks
- Reinforcement of deep cleaning for all its restaurants
For partners and employees:
- Hand washing procedures increased to every 30 minutes
- Temperature checks before and after shifts; employees are not to work should their temperature run higher than 37.5°C
- Any crew, manager, security guard, McDelivery and delivery app partners’ rider will immediately be asked to seek medical attention should they show any symptoms related to the virus
Also announced in the video was the cancellation of the fast-food chain’s annual program for kids, the McDonald’s Kiddie Crew Workshop. Yang stressed that ‘we will not hesitate to cancel any activity or shut down a restaurant’ if needed to ensure the safety of all.
As of March 13, all McDonald’s restaurants nationwide remain open.
Click here for more stories like “VIDEO: McDo PH assures public of commitment to safety”. Make sure to follow and subscribe to our social media accounts: Facebook, YouTube, Instagram, and Twitter.