Lewis Capaldi’s latest single “Pointless” has scored a fourth UK Number One.
The song, co-written by Ed Sheeran, is the second single released from Capaldi’s forthcoming album Broken By Desire To Be Heavenly Sent, due for release in May.
Speaking to the Official Charts Company, Capaldi said: “Thank you so much if you streamed, downloaded, or listened to ‘Pointless’ in any way.” Capaldi continued; “The support has been incredible. It really means a lot. I know there’s a cost of living crisis, so thank you for spending your money on my music.”
As of this writing, Pointless has almost 32 million streams on Spotify with 2.2 million views and 1.2 million views of its official video and official lyric video on YouTube since the song’s release in December last year.
The singer-songwriter’s concert tour just kicked off in Leeds and Sheffield this January and is scheduled to run until March this year. See schedule below.
- Sat 14th Leeds, First Direct Arena (SOLD OUT)
- Mon 16th Sheffield, Utilita Arena (SOLD OUT)
- Wed 18th Manchester, AO Arena (SOLD OUT)
- Thu 19th Liverpool, M&S Bank Arena (SOLD OUT)
- Sat 21st Newcastle, Utilita Arena(SOLD OUT)
- Mon 23 Aberdeen, P&J Live (SOLD OUT)
- Tue 24th Glasgow, OVO Hydro (SOLD OUT)
- Thu 26th Birmingham, Utilita Arena (SOLD OUT)
- Fri 27th Nottingham, Motorpoint Arena (SOLD OUT)
- Sun 29th Belfast, SSE Arena (SOLD OUT)
- Mon 30th Dublin, 3Arena (SOLD OUT)
- Wed 1st Cardiff, International Arena (SOLD OUT)
- Thu 2nd Exeter, Westpoint Arena (SOLD OUT)
- Mon 13th Warsaw, Torwar – Poland
- Tue 14th Vienna, Stadthalle – Austria
- Thu 16th Berlin, Mercedes-Benz Arena – Germany
- Fri 17th Prague, O2 Arena – Czech Republic
- Sun 19th Hamburg, Barclays Arena – Germany
- Tue 21st Frankfurt, Festhalle – Germany
- Thu 23rd Antwerp, Sportpaleis – Belgium (SOLD OUT)
- Sat 25th Amsterdam, Ziggo Dome – Netherlands (SOLD OUT)
- Sun 26th Paris, Accor Arena – France
- Tue 28th Cologne, Lanxess Arena – Germany
- Thu 2nd Copenhagen, Royal Arena – Denmark
- Fri 3rd Oslo, Spektrum – Norway (SOLD OUT)
- Sun 5th Stockholm, Avicii Arena – Sweden
- Tue 7th Zurich, Hallenstadion – Switzerland
- Wed 8th Milan, Mediolanum Forum – Italy
- Fri 10th Barcelona, Palau Sant Jordi – Spain
- Sat 11th Madrid, WiZink Center – Spain
- Tue 14th Stuttgart, Schleyerhalle – Germany
- Wed 15th Munich, Olympiahalle – Germany
Pre-Order Broken By Desire To Be Heavenly Sent HERE
Click here for more stories like Lewis Capaldi’s “Pointless”. You may also follow and subscribe to our social media accounts: Facebook, YouTube, Instagram, TikTok, Twitter, and Kumu.