Netflix celebrated the final season of Money Heist (La Casa de Papel) with cast and fans in an exciting live show with special guests and exclusive content of the global event streamed internationally.
Álvaro Morte (El Professor), Úrsula Corberó (Tokyo), Pedro Alonso (Berlin) along with other members of La Banda and cast gathered to celebrate and share special moments from the series with never before seen assets and anecdotes.
The hybrid event was attended by local celebrities and fans and streamed through a digital hub with simultaneous audio translation in 10 different languages. It was truly a global celebration of one of the most successful non-English speaking shows from Netflix.
Highlights of the night included:
- Cecilia Krull joined live on stage and sang the theme song of the series, ‘My Life is Going On’
- Those who tuned into the event were privy to the official announcement of the ‘Berlin’ spin-off series, coming 2023
- Ed Sheeran dropped in virtually to share his ‘audition tape’ for La Banda in a fictional UK version of the show, asking if his character could be named ‘Ipswich’
- Becky G sent her best wishes to everyone via video before debuting an exclusive teaser of her ‘Bella Ciao’ cover music video
- Fans of Squid Game got a surprise as Park Hae-soo, who will portray Berlin in the Korean adaptation of La Casa de Papel coming in 2022, joined the celebrations in a video. He sent his best wishes to all attending the event, holding an iconic mask, sent to him from Pedro Alonso, and promised to send the Korean mask to his counterpart when it is revealed next year
Fans that weren’t able to watch the event can head to the @LaCasadePapel Youtube channel where the livestream will be available soon with multiple subtitle options.
Click here for more stories like “’Money Heist’ Global Event Bring Cast and Fans Together”. Make sure to follow and subscribe to our social media accounts: Facebook, YouTube, Instagram, Twitter, and Kumu.