BANGKOK, 19 April, 2021 – Netflix, in partnership with GMM Studios International announced today that Girl From Nowhere Season 2 will have its global premiere on May 7, 2021, exclusively on Netflix. Netflix also revealed an official teaser trailer and the names of special guests who will appear in the new season of the popular series.
Girl From Nowhere, which enjoyed success in Thailand and Southeast Asia, is a fantasy thriller centered around Nanno, an unconventional teenager, played by Kitty Chicha Amatayakul, who moves to different schools to serve her own brand of vigilante justice.
In Season 2, Nanno tackles even bigger social injustices that take her beyond school grounds. But, this time, she is no longer the only vigilante around as another enigmatic girl follows in her shadow, forcing her to face her greatest challenge yet.
Girl From Nowhere Season 2 will be exclusively available on Netflix.
About the Cast:
Season 2 will feature a stellar lineup of special guests in each episode:
- Teeradon Supapunpinyo (Nanai) plays a popular and handsome student who is also a notorious philanderer preying on beautiful girls.
- Penpak Sirikul (Ms. Naruemon) plays a strict superintendent at an all-girls school who disapproves of its impending merger with an all-boys school.
- Patricia Good (Minnie) plays a self-absorbed, spoiled student from a wealthy family whose father always sorts out her problems with money and influence.
- Chanya McClory (Yuri) plays a school girl from a humble family who manages to become part of a group of rich and popular classmates. Her life changes forever when she befriends Nanno.
- Bhumibhat Thavornsiri (K) plays a college senior who, after being subjected to a painful hazing ritual as a freshman, wants to perpetuate the cruel tradition.
- Pataravarin Timkul (Ms. A) plays a stern teacher who harbours a dark secret and disciplines students harshly by locking them up for days.
- Chutima Teepanart (Ms. B) plays a teacher who also punishes students with the same cruelty as Ms A.
- Phantira Pipityakorn (Jen) plays a teenage internet idol who presents herself on social media as kind-hearted and innocent, even though the reality is completely different.
- Ploy Sornarin (Junko) plays a frail girl in a wheelchair who finds herself the victim of constant bullying.
- Yarinda Bunnag (Ms. Wan) plays a school teacher whose devotion to her daughter masks something sinister.
Girl From Nowhere Season 2 will
- Launch Date: May 7, 2021
- Episodes: 8 x 45 minute episodes
- Executive Producer: Ekachai Uekrongtham
- Screenwriter: Kongdej Jaturanrasamee
- Directed by: Pairach Khumwan (Girl From Nowhere, Siam Square), Khomkrit Treewimol (Girl From Nowhere, Dear Dakanda, The Bedside Detective), Sittisiri Mongkolsiri (Girl From Nowhere, Inhuman Kiss), Paween Purijitpanya (4Bia, Body), Surawut Tungkarak, Jatuphong Rungrueangdechaphat (Girl From Nowhere, Quarantine Stories)
- Starring: Kitty Chicha Amatayakul, Chanya McClory
Click here for more stories like “Girl From Nowhere Season 2 premieres globally May 7”. Make sure to follow and subscribe to our social media accounts: Facebook, YouTube, Instagram, Twitter, and Kumu.