Bringing imagination, design and creativity to life, Season 2 of LEGO MASTERS – hosted and executive-produced by Will Arnett – premieres Tuesday, June 1 (8:00-9:00 PM ET/PT) on FOX, when 12 new pairs of LEGO(R) enthusiasts go head-to-head, with infinite possibilities and an unlimited supply of LEGO(R) bricks. The new duos are set to compete against each other in even more ambitious brick-building challenges – including an earthquake tower challenge, a demolition derby, a LEGO(R) fashion show and more – to be crowned the country’s most talented amateur LEGO(R) builders. In each episode, Arnett, alongside expert Brickmasters and LEGO(R) employees Amy Corbett and Jamie Berard, will encourage the builders, introduce incredible challenges and put their creativity and skills to the test. The competing pairs who impress the Brickmasters the most will progress to the next round, until the finale, during which the top teams will face off for a $100,000 cash prize, the ultimate LEGO(R) trophy, and the grand title of LEGO MASTERS.
Meet the 24 LEGO MASTERS Contestants:
- DAVE & RICHARD Age: 43 I 39 Cities: Chicago, IL | Brooklyn, NY Relationship: Friends
- CALEB & JACOB Age: 22 I 22 City: La Crosse, WI Relationship: Brothers
- BRYAN & LAUREN Age: 25 I 22 Cities: Laguna Beach, CA Relationship: Siblings
- SUSAN & JEN Age: 44 I 48 Cities: American Fork, UT Relationship: Friends
- ZACH & TIM Age: 18 I 47 City: Gaylord, MI Relationship: Father-Son
- JACK & DAWN Age: 67 I 59 Cities: Milton, OH | Coopersville, MI Relationship: Siblings
- NATALIE & MICHELLE Age: 32 | 42 Cities: Tulsa, OK | Mesa, AZ Relationship: Friends
- SYREETA & RANDALL Age: 33 I 34 Cities: Queens, NY | Chicago, IL Relationship: Friends
- PARAS & MOTO Age: 48 I 48 Cities: Boston, MA | Denver, CO Relationship: Friends
- MARK & STEVEN Age: 27 I 25 City: Atlanta, GA Relationship: Brothers
- MARIA & PHILIP Age: 38 I 38 City: Grand Rapids, MI Relationship: Married Couple
- ZACK & WAYNE Age: 26 I 28 City: Stockton, CA Relationship: Brothers
Endemol Shine North America, Tuesday’s Child, and Plan B Entertainment produce LEGO MASTERS, under license from The LEGO(R) Group. Showrunner Anthony Dominici executive-produces with Arnett; alongside Sharon Levy, DJ Nurre, and Michael Heyerman from Endemol Shine North America; Karen Smith and Steph Harris from Tuesday’s Child; Brad Pitt, Dede Gardner, Jeremy Kleiner and Christina Oh from Plan B; and Jill Wilfert and Robert May from The LEGO(R) Group.
Click here for more stories like “LEGO MASTERS Season 2 premieres June 1”. Make sure to follow and subscribe to our social media accounts: Facebook, YouTube, Instagram, Twitter, and Kumu.